Your own sci-fi storyline.

Talk about anything not necessarily related to NULLL or games.
DEEP SPACE

Your own sci-fi storyline.

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

On this topic you can put your own sci-fi storyline that have in your mind. :D

All like Greywing ideas, but, can say him about the members ideas. ;D

Someting good. 8-)
:rl: DEEP SPACE :rl:
The Spectralis core.
Now in an Arcane Voidsplitter.
In other words: DEEP SPACE TO THE MAX POWER!

My image collection - My game profile
Wv_Hawk_vW

Re: Your own sci-fi storyline.

Postby Wv_Hawk_vW » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am

the first defender of earth was james treet. he invented the absolute first Deep-space manned science vessel, and when he returned there was a huge war between soviet russia (back with a vengeance!) versus the UN. the soviets were just one country-- one big country, but just one nonetheless-- and they had practically declared war on the world. what was worse was the fact that they were winning. however, there were still three countries left to dissolve-- china, canada, and the USA. the chinese were putting up a pretty good fight, and had been able to shoot down 16 out of the 17 nuclear warheads, and the 17th failed to detonate so they were able to use it against the russians. the canadians were not so lucky, however there was so much territory that they could probably take over 100 nukes; however, they were considered as much of a threat as a sea slug, due to their pacifism. the united states were their prime goal, and had it not been for james treet, the USA and USSR would have annihilated each other.however, once he returned to earth after a 6 month journy, he decided to take action against the ICBMs.

his ship had a proton-based power source, as well as lasers and missiles. these were capable of intercepting asteroids (much stronger than ICBMs) smaller and faster than the ICBMs were, so this was no problem. however, one of the missiles hit the ship. it nearly broke it in half, however the captain braved severe radiation damage to prevent a full hull breach. his patch was effective, however when they attempted to treat him for radiation burns he refused. the tactical officer had been killed, so he took control. the autonomic aiming system was damaged, so when he tried to destroy the ICBM, he was unable to keep it from entering the atmosphere. normally the proton accelerator cannon would take care of this, however only way to fire them was out the access ports; they had been destroyed by the missile. he ordered them to abandon ship while he attempted to use the lasers, and in order to do that, he would have to bring the ship closer. he calculated that by the time he got within range it would be too late to get off the ship.

he was the captain and he sorta went down with his ship. as it entered the atmosphere, he realised how come this missile had been able to evade everything so easily-- it was more than just a regular ICBM, but it was also one designed to evade all anti-missile fire and obliterate the united states. his inscintive had just increased. he got close enough to fire lasers, and they started to malfunction. he rerouted the fuel to the main rockets while firing his lasers in order to destroy the ICBM. it had the first form of shielding, which ended up failing as soon as he shot them. this was the only shot his capacitors could afford; he was now running wihout power. he decided to ram the ship into the ICBM; this made it fail to detonate as it crash-hit the pacific ocean. his ship was not so lucky-- the only salvageable component was the bridge, complete with the main computer. other than the computer, the entire ship was hardly new.

and... this happened just 50 years before the humans came to xyth. they are still around in hd:spectrum and etc, but they arent exactly in the publics eye. their best ships are completely unknown (along with 95% of their other ships), but the few that they do know about are things along the lines of the phoenix, the mind virus, the crystal battery, and the sun spire.
Discord: WvHawkvW#6491.

I am a blast from the past who is rising from the ashes like a phoenix!

Please donate money to Greywing.
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I decidite to don't create Apocalipsis X12, is very steriotipic.
I will start mind a diferent story with minus cliches.
The Spectralis core.

DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 am

Chaos and Cosmos

"This story only mine, so, don't post part of the story, i'm i the only that can make this story because, i have all this on my mind, other members only can think about my story.

"All the images are obtained from Google image finder".

Prologe:

Welcome to the natural universe, a universe with tons of laws the regulates all the existence.
All the order on the universe is posible thanks to that laws, that the nature has wrote on the cosmos, the cosmos have all the laws and the codes of all that exist.
But one day.
a cosmic tear has occurred, and a strange and evil creature called Chaos has emerged from that tear.
Chaos don't follow any natural laws and uses it magic chaos to conquer the universe; Chaos takes all abstract imagination from all the species of the universe to make them reality, it can migicaly modificates all the energy and mattery to make impossible things.
It dividied and make a family for attack diferent places of the universe (Chaos is asexual, but doesn't like the asexual lifeforms, it makes familiars with magic).
Last edited by DEEP SPACE on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Spectralis core.

idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 am

is it possible for there to be a quantum species that are so small that they live on atoms like we live on planets and they have there own energy, quantum energy
I am light, pearceing the blackness of space.
http404error

Postby http404error » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 am

Like Horton Hears a Who!
idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

no much smaller. there size would be near the size of the Angstrom or even smaller.
http404error

Postby http404error » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:08 am

Fetch the beezlenut oil!

No need to be so negative about everything...
idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 am

at the size they are they would only be able to see the ocean as a collection of hydrogen atoms that have covalent bonds to oxygen atoms. they are only able to see items as the atoms and molecular structure because to them the atoms are planets and molecules are solar systems.
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 am

Chaos and Cosmos

The storyline:
The story passes on the year 2500.
The storyline is dividied on 10 chapters for now.

Chapter 1, the beginning.
year 2500, one of the Chaos grandsons has arrived on a planet with fuzzle creatures, the doom begins and 1 fuzzle has sended to survive on another planet, his name is Surigon. The fuzzle has arrived on the Earth and now goes on a big adventure to find the Chaos grandson (that has arrived on the Earth) and defeat it.

Chapter 2, the shock.
A informatic virus has take the control of the electricity of the world, its called "Thunder-ray".
Surigon, with the help of the super secret agent Bismine man, try to stop it.

Chapter 3, the mutant attack.
Military scientists has created a huge weapon, its a robot called "Alternative" and it ability is make mutants for battle againts the aliens that attack the humans, but Alternative has a problem and now attack all on it way. Surigon, Bismine man and now with the help of the sargent Norman Johnson try to stop it.

Chapter 4, 3 vs 3.
The 3 heroes, Surigon, Bismine man and Norman Johnson, now battle againts 3 villains:
Dr. Black Fets (he is named it because, he always go barefoot and him feets are filled with dirt).
Jimmy bad face (a angry pirate).
Dinamo (a flying ninja).

Chapter 5, The return.
20 years later, the group has dividied, but Bismine man has whole about the presense of a strange force again like he sense on 20 years ago. A Chaos son has arrived on the Earth, and Bismine man goes on an adventure to stop it.

Chapter 6, Nova.
Another of the sons of Chaos, named Nova has arrived on the Earth but is more powerfull than the other, and also has 2 friends; and Bismine man enlists the help of Surigon and Norman Johnson to defeat Nova.

Chapter 7, Travel to the world of fantasy.
The group of 3, has grew, and now has 8 members (2 of them are robots).
The Nature has called a fev of groups on the universe to find the cosmic tear and repair it foreber; it created a cosmic gun for each gruop, that weapon stop all chaos inviroments.
Bismine man's group has finded the tear, but accidentaly they fall inside it, and now are on a fantasy world that is governed by Chaos.

Chapter 8, The letter X.
The group of 8, has grew, and now has 32 members (even more bigger); on this part, the group is only combating villains.

Chapter 9, Galactic War.
The group has dividied again.
Bismine man has joined to the human army, because, a battle between the 16 smart species of the Milky Way (Humans, Incluyed), has been started.
At the end, all the species join to destroy Chaos and it army.

Chapter 10, The life on the Galaxy.
Is just a squech for what happen on the Galaxy Milky Way, with the 16 species.
The group of 32 members is back also, and have adventures on the galaxy.
The Spectralis core.

idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I've gotten an idea from a dream. this idea is a mixed breed :mt: and :rd: (not an entropic demon mind you but a :mt: with multiple colors and increased luminosity) that was created by the :ca: (you can tell because of the twin F that is in the center of this monstrosity.) in my dream it was trapped in the center of a planet or moon and after it escaped it caused the celestial body to become a empty white sphere. another feature of my dream was that it used some living persons brains as external storage basically a living "thumb drive" ( but the people it uses in this manor are completely unharmed by there use as such.)
idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 pm

my god! there are three natural moons of xyth and there are three elder rift-demons. my dream was not of a crossbreed but of an elder rift demon escaping the second moon of xyth.
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Sometimes i dream with new cards on HD:S.
Also i dreamed with Tayaw'hans cards (Race invented by Hawk).
The Spectralis core.

idea bulb

Postby idea bulb » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm

no i did not dream of it in a two dimensional card but a three dimensional being and it was not in game form but instead in movie form, kind of like a cross between a syfy horror movie and "loonytoons back in action."
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

What do you like?

Put all the chapters of this story (Chaos and Cosmos) on this topic or make one new topic for each chapter.

Secret finded: the first time that i entry to this forum i called mistakenly "Greenwing" to a greywing, because he has an Exion'exus that is from CA (remember that in really is inspired on a Neyon & Tanyu ship), and CA are green on HD.
The Spectralis core.

Wv_Hawk_vW

Postby Wv_Hawk_vW » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

First of all, the humans look like this.

second, heres my take on the ca'anians. note that he has four ears instead of two.

third i cant decide between these two images for the ta'yawhans.

they both have four eyes, two of which are able to see all around (thanks to the mandibles), and six legs, but one of them has wings and 4 of his legs are bug legs. which should be the ta'yawhans, and what do you think of these pics overalll?
Discord: WvHawkvW#6491.

I am a blast from the past who is rising from the ashes like a phoenix!

Please donate money to Greywing.
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Spore creatures? I like them. ;D

but this post will be puted on "Ta'yawhans in progress topic", i think.
The Spectralis core.

DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:04 am

For Chaos and Cosmos, in some chapters i will add "Stories of the past" or some info before the chapter.

1: none. (this the beginning, there is no sense to put something on the start.
2: Go, science, go. (story of the XXII century; year 2144)
3: All we care. (story of the XXIV century; year 2304)
4: The new politic. (story of the XXI century; year 2062)
5: Bismine man, the secret agent. (story of the XXV century; year 2489)
6: Apocalipsis X12. (story of the XXIII century; year 2257)
7: The 16 power balls. (info)
8: The 32 heros. (info)
9: The 16 alien races of the milky way. (info)
10: The 36 archtypes. (info)
The Spectralis core.

DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 am

I changed the planning for info topics before the stories.

Now are:

1: none
2: Bismine man main info.
3: HU tech on XVI centaury.
4: Humans VS Aliens-Aliens.
5: The past: 1920 to 2250.
6: The past: 2250 to 2502.
7: The Chaos family and their universe.
8: The 32 heros and the villains.
9: The 16 alien races of the Milky Way.
10: The 36 archtypes.
The Spectralis core.

DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Woot!

On Chaos and Cosmos, the HU was realiced a lot of laws that breakdown the biologic rules of race and sex, and after the scientist delayed that is counter the biologic terms, the HU has called the nature "tyrant".
I wake up today, readed the periodic magazine, and finded a article about transsexuals. And i finded this quote:

"The tyranny of the nature"

I don't know if say OMG!, or LOL!, or even WTF!

I always mind that the humans don't like live anymore on this universe. And that they really like is to live on a universe withouth rules and where the magic exist. :p

I love this universe.(Remember dlost topic about hate?)

Its on this moments when is hard to mind What is good or bad.
But the thing i know is that this is another chapter of the man vs the nature.
The Spectralis core.

Return to “General Talk”