Acquiring Common Cards

Discuss everything related to HD3
MasN

Acquiring Common Cards

Postby MasN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:31 pm

This is a question that I feel there is an answer to, but I'm too dumb to find it.
The exploration mode is a great way for me to get any specific uncommon or elite card I want, and the achievements let me get the legendary I want.
But how do I get a specific common card?
Greywing

Re: Acquiring Common Cards

Postby Greywing » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:39 pm

There's no way to get specific commons. Perhaps the trader could help. I'm not sure and can't check right now, but i think it allows you to trade excess cards and tokens for commons (and uncommon + rare), and on top of that it will grant you cards you don't have 4 copies of first.
Regular drops from battles will also attempt to give you cards you don't have 4 copies of first.
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.
MasN

Postby MasN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Another question. What exactly does shield protect against?

I tried shooting my shielded Spark with a Shielded Ruby Xyloxi. The spark died, the Ruby survived, and no shields were used.

I had a flagship with 16 shields, but it just got killed by an antimatter bomb.
MasN

Postby MasN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:30 pm

I just got an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:44 am

Shields protect against non-damage effects such as disable. Destruction is a damage effect.

IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL this is a driver or hardware problem - an interrupt request problem often the result of new hardware conflicting with other hardware, or newly installed/updated hardware drivers causing problems. If it happens frequently, one way to diagnose the problem is disconnect hardware one by one and see when it stops happening. If you're not too familiar with computers, i'd suggest getting a professional to look at this if it happens often.
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.
Jugurtha

Postby Jugurtha » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 am

Hi Masn (and Greywing),

I've found a convenient way to get a whole heap of Merc points (which you can then use to buy commons etc) is to battle the mercenaries; make sure to choose random Merc at level 150 - I'm concentrating on the :mt: at present, but I started off on the dice. Remember, random, not custom.

There are also a fair few cards to unlock in tactical mode as well.

GLHF
'All is in flux, only change is changeless' ~ Heraclitus

Return to “Hidden Dimensions 3”