Game crashing on Android...

Discuss everything related to HD3
Baenlynn

Game crashing on Android...

Postby Baenlynn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:20 am

Running android 8.0.0 on a Galaxy S8. Keep experiencing the same crash.

Playing mercenaries against Xotzal( :mt: merc), the game always crashes at the end of round 2 (the AI's first proper turn), right before the attack phase. Other game modes are fine, playing the same merc at a lower level is fine, playing a different merc at a lower level is fine. I don't have any other mercs at the same level to test.

Any idea where to find the logs on Droid? I'm reluctant, at this point to upload my save to PC and try there, and I'm thinking of reverting back to my last save. Any pointers?
"The truest measure of our character is the way in which we treat our enemies."
Greywing

Re: Game crashing on Android...

Postby Greywing » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:23 am

The logs are in the app's folder, but I can't tell you more than that as it requires a rooted device and I never rooted my tablet. My tablet no longer functions so I can't check the problem either.

It's probably one of the new cards or abilities this merc gains at that specific level. Can you tell me at what level the problem occurs and which levels were fine?
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.
Baenlynn

Postby Baenlynn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:56 am

Level 120. I dunno why I forgot that info first time around.

I don't see any new/different boosts at that level. Is there any ability that the merc gets or has improved at that level?
Baenlynn

Postby Baenlynn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Was just able to surpass level 120 on the PC, ported the save to my phone and it crashed again (level 123). Gonna try uninstalling, cleaning, and reinstalling

UPDATE: No luck
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:37 am

There are things that scale up gradually (attack, defense, various card abilities), but they get rounded down before being placed on cards. It's possible one such value creates a problem from that level onwards. There are also 2-3 tiers of actions that get added to the deck at certain levels. If there's no new boost or starting ship, then the problem is either in new actions or scaling of ability values.
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.

Return to “Hidden Dimensions 3”