Check this page on the wiki for all past and current patchnotes.
This topic is closed for replies as it serves as informational only. If you encountered bugs or have questions, you can start a new topic, or use one of the existing problems/bugs/questions topics.
3.13.000 (26 may 2016)
- Added a new gamemode 'Tactical', which becomes available when players reach level 16. This gamemode features opponents with fixed decks that are centered around a specific card. Instead of a difficulty level, opponents have 5 difficulty tiers (0-4) which can't be changed by players. The active difficulty tier of an opponent depends on the number of copies players have of that specific card. While players have less than 4 copies of this card, there will be a 100% droprate for this card. Once players have 4 copies of this card, the opponent will remain at tier 4 and will have a 50% chance droprate for cards of the same race as the opponent. As the difficulty tier goes up, opponents will have increased base HP and base stats, as well as random starting energy.
- 8 opponents, one for each major race have been activated for the Tactical gamemode. 8 new cards have been added to the game, which can only be gotten from these opponents for a limited time.
- Both new and existing players will receive one copy of each common they don't have yet.
- Shield Node no longer grants 1 shield to all allies, but instead grants 2 shields to its neighbours when entering play. This card also received 2 shields.
- Alpha battleship's stats have been reduced from 10/40 to 8/36, but when this cards enters play it can get +2/+4 if its owner's base is artifact.
- Technonihilus its acti cost has been increased from 4 to 8.
- Data Feedback now costs 4 energy instead of 2.
- Slave Spire is now uncommon instead of common.
- Alector (mercenary based on Swarm Leader) now gets 1 defense for each allied ship in play instead of 1 defense and 1 attack.
- Experience towards the next level on the game over screen will no longer show as 100% as a result of rounding errors.
- Fixed a typo on the game over screen and several on the battle setup screen.
- Fixed a graphical bug and typo on the exploration rewards screen in the warning text for players that already have 4 or more copies of all cards.
- Increased the maximum number of visual effects that can be rendered simultaneously to support abilities that affect all cards in play.
- Added temporary crash logging for the play button functionality on the events screen.
- Base HP increases and repairs will no longer be processed if the base is at zero HP. This will stop cases of players that were defeated during or shortly before their own upkeep phase being allowed to continue to play if they had base repairs that turned zero base HP back into positive values.
- Custom cards based on Prismatic and Greater Prismatic Demon will no longer have zero card cost by default. The custom generator will give them a base cost of 10 (Prismatic) or 20 (Greater Prismatic) energy.
- Added 23 new abilities, which can appear on cards made by the custom card generator.
- The acti ability that repairs base for an amount that scales with the number of ships of a certain race will no longer include the minor race of ships if that minor race is artifact. This caused Pantheon to include non-AR ships if they had a partial random cost.
- Acti and action abilities that target cloaked cards owned by the AI will no longer reveal their name in the combat log if the acti or action ability is also owned by the AI.
- AMC now uses symmetrical rounding. Example : -3.5 now becomes -4 instead of -3.
- Damage ships receive from their own Draw Damage passive can no longer be passed onto their base if those ships also have the Ethereal passive. This should fix a rare bug that can cause an infinite loop of damage being passed between ships and their base.
- Fixed the two variations of the ability that grantes attack or defense based on the stats of a ship compared to those of its blocker. These abilities wrongly applied the defense increase to the attack and the attack increase to the defense.
- Trader offers are now on average 25% cheaper.
- The trader boost offer will now generate 5 boosts and keep the one with the highest score, instead of only generating a single boost. This will increase the average powerlevel of boosts offered by the trader.
- Lowered the droprate penalty of cards for completed events from 50% to 35%, compared to regular duels. Completed events thus have 65% the droprate of comparable regular duels.
- Card droprates in general have been increased by a flat value equal to 10% of the level of the opponent.
- Android only : when the game detects unrecoverable memory loss during recovery, instead of force-closing the app, the game will attempt to restart the app without closing it. This is an experimental and probably temporary setup.