Statistics Tracking

Talk about anything regarding the Hidden Dimensions core game and HD Spectrum.
Shadowsun

Re: Statistics Tracking

Postby Shadowsun » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm

the freighter just cost too much ...
most other races can spam 2-4 ships for the same amount of energie
i think let him cost 4 :ca: or 3 :ca: with nerved stats to 3/25 then hes way more usefull
space-mariner51

Postby space-mariner51 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Rokossovski wrote:Freighter just got a big boost from Penney, I don't think it'll get much cheaper, Mariner... I already often spalsh it with red for the darkwing; having another "minus attack" ship might be too much (could possibly lead to abuse and "un-fun" if splashed to Venom as well).

If PennyRZ's idea gets through. I won't believe it until it gets in the game. The real problem isn't that freighter can withstand a comprable ship; it's that it's too expensive for it's purpose: to generate :ca:. If you only make 1-3 :ca: per turn, you cannot play you big ships without your opponent having free reign with his ships And reducing attack isn't the CA way.

On Shadowsun's comment (he beat me), good idea; not sure about nerfing defense without adjusting its ability cost.
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 am

Just because I think it would make people pay more attention to the color doesn't mean that the change will make it into the game. Admin does decline a lot of things that I suggest, after all.

Mind you, I don't care about the story aspect, but even then the story is pretty weak on the Freighter card to begin with. Cargo provides more defense to a ship? People take off parts of the hull and put it in a reactor and turn it into energy?

Regardless, the name can be changed if it is that big of a deal.

As for reducing attack not being the CA way... according to who? Weaken has been in the game since the release of HD1. Darkwing which has been present as long hands out a lot of -attack when it comes into play as well. In fact, it is one of the best ways to protect Thogrom Bombers in the game.

I can't imagine why there would be multiple cards in the color with that effect if it wasn't in their slice of the pie.

In any event, I don't think a Freighter for 3 that is 3/25 would be any better than the Freighter we have now. It is already not played and it would still be not played if you made it 3/25 for 3. With those stats it pretty much couldn't beat anything much less use its ability and still block.

The point is to make it more useful, not to keep it as useful as it already is or make it even less useful.

Also, people can feel free to make all the -attack decks they want. Those decks aren't unfun in the way that denial decks are unfun. You still get to interact all over the place with the opponent using these effects on you and you still get to block too. If that is the most unfun deck around, I don't think people will have much to complain about.
PenneyRZ
Shadowsun

Postby Shadowsun » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 am

if you can play him faster you get the 2 :ca: faster or you can block something faster = more usefull

i just think its better to have a 3/25 for 3 :ca: + something in turn 1 instead of a 3/40 for 5 :ca: in turn 2
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 am

I did say that Weaken should drop to 1 cost, which would be playable on turn 1.

Not like I am against turn 1 plays or anything. Unstable Fighter costs 4 which may turn out to be a turn 1 card. Darkwing is playable off 1 land on turn 1.

Plasma Screen and Thogrom Bomber are both 3s.

In any event, my vision for Freighter was something you would want to click all the time in order to get out your other cards quicker, not something that needs its life total in order to block longer. My route to achieving that was just to drop the attack of what is opposite of it which would free up more life total for sacrificing.
PenneyRZ
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

I'll change weaken to cost 1 less in todays update. I'm not too fond of seeing a -x attack on the freighter.
I already gave it the drain 3 random that was removed from the structure. Not because i want to see that ever become a primary tactic, but to give CA to opportunity to use it as support for its main tactic.
For the same reason, Breaker and Deflector were given retaliate in the last update.
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:42 pm

It isn't the worst change in the world, but I doubt it will be a glamorous card that makes people want to play green.

In the absence of -2/-0 for the opposing ship every turn it may have been better and more elegant to just have it give 2 energy every turn for no cost automatically and no energy drain.

In any event, I suppose I need to find another card to make glamorous in green now to draw more attention to the color.
PenneyRZ
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:28 pm

I just wanted to say that I made a red deck to test the new changes and things appear promising.

The color just flows a lot better now than it used do.

The life gain from the Solar Harvester is a welcome addition and syngerizes well with its own ability. The cost of clicking lots of Akatas and Vultures is still high, but much more manageable than previously. Artillery Turrets hurt energy generation much less than they used to pre new battery.

Tarogi may still not be worth the 2, but its worth it a whole lot more now than it used to be.

All in all, I think things worked out really well according to my original hopes.
PenneyRZ
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Ill be posting some stats about the remaining approx 2300 decks in the next couple days (preferably before the new update, but i might not have the time that day). The next set of stats after that one will then be taking into account the new update. Will be interesting to see if there's any changes.

For now here are the 50 least used cards in 9972 decks (390839 cards = 39.19 cards per deck on average). Note these numbers are taken from the same stats that have been used for all the other numbers in this topic thus far. The more recent pvp decks haven't been processed yet.

Code: Select all

Mind Virus : 4
1st Moon of Xyth : 4
Lesser Nebula Demon : 8
Unstable Freighter : 8
Greater Fusion Demon : 17
Greater Chaos Demon : 25
Recall : 28
Eaxiltrix Open Gate : 33
Dark Crystal : 36
3rd Moon of Xyth : 39
Aladayr Open Gate : 41
Alpha Battleship : 49
Shield Hack : 64
Shield Drone : 69
Grav Fusion Buoy : 76
Flare : 84
Support Spire : 85
Nanobot Leeches : 94
Sensor Cluster : 104
Hydranought : 124
Solar Gate : 124
Nanobot Tower : 127
Assaulter : 140
Mass Regeneration : 142
Lifelink : 146
EM Pulse : 151
Plasma Stream : 151
Alpha Destroyer : 159
Crystal Tree : 164
VoidBringer : 183
Aelynn'Ador : 189
Entropic Rift : 189
Ultranought : 193
Crystalline Fusor : 196
Grav Blind Spot : 197
Flak Turret : 197
Growth Spire : 200
Deflector Field : 211
Control Feedback : 211
Shatter : 211
Flux Fusiongate : 213
Entropic Regeneration : 223
Demonic Rift : 227
Guardian Akata : 227
Tarogi : 230
Terrornought : 234
Shield Phaser : 242
Alpha Fighter : 244
Nanobot Swarm : 248
Battle Queen : 257

I might look into a way of automating some of these stats and placing them on the site. Maybe with graphs n stuff ;D
SVC - NULLL games.
space-mariner51

Postby space-mariner51 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 am

This list should be used as a guide determine where to buff cards. Let's look at the 10 least used cards:

1. Mind Virus-4
2. 1st Moon of Xyth-4
3. Lesser Nebula Demon-8
4. Unstable Freighter-8
5. Greater Fusion Demon-17
6. Greater Chaos Demon-25
7. Recall-28
8. Eaxiltrix Open Gate-33
9. Dark Crystal-36
10. 3rd Moon of Xyth-39

Some of the results are justified. These cards are justified due to their rarity: 1st Moon of Xyth, Greater Fusion Demon, Greater Chaos Demon, Eaxiltrix Open Gate, and 3rd Moon of Xyth. Once the Greater Demons can be acquired by means other than the slots, they might have a problem.

These cards are justified because they're added after the event: Unstable Freighter and Recall. Once the stats are updated, this reason isn't good anymore.
This leaves 3 problem cards: Mind Virus, Lesser Nebula Demon, and Dark Crystal.

As for Dark Crystal: 0 cost, gain 2 :ca: and 2 :xy: and opponents loses 4 energy. The only possible reason is that it's a dual-race card. It can be very effective, especially at the start of the game. It doesn't need upgrading. Why is no one playing it?

Mind Virus: 3 :hu: 3 :tm:, 4/24 Generates 1 :hu: and 1 :tm: when launched, when this ship damages the opposing base, opponents loses 1 card at random. Three problems here. First it's a dual race cards; can't be changed. Second, stats are a lot weaker than other 6-7 cost ships. As is, its stats equal to 3-4 cost ships. Third, it's only dangerous when no ship is in front of it. Mind Virus needs to be cheaper, have better stats, and an ability that good when the ship's blocked. Or make it unblockable.

Lesser Nebula Demon: 4 :rd: 4/30, Increase base HP by 5 when launched, 0: Heals ship for 6HP instead of attacking. The Rift lack structures that increase base HP, so the Nebula Demons must pick up the slack here. Also, the playable ability renders it a support ship, not an offensive threat. The healing ability should cost 1 :rd: or 2 :rd:, and it attacked increased to 5 or 6. I willing to reduce defense a little bit for these improvements.
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 am

Take admin's less used list with a grain of salt.

Unlike you mentioned, Lesser Nebula is not a 4 gold ship that is 4/30, that is Nebula Demon which is not on the list. Lesser Nebula is a super new card that is about like Shield Frigate. Partially because it is so new is why you can't really consider it in the same breath as some of the other cards. It isn't super strong, but it does have some potentially usefulness, particularly outside of PVP.

Unstable Freighter, Greater Fusion, Greater Chaos, etc - Most of these cards are so new that no accurate judgement can be made about them.

Others like the Moons of Xyth are really hard to get and that's part of why they don't get played.

Recall is just an awful card, but it wasn't even meant to be gettable right now anyway. Only a mistake in code even made this card able to be gotten right now.

The only two on the list that are worthy of note are the Dark Crystal and the Mind Virus.

The Green/Blue combination isn't heavily played right now which is a lot of why Dark Crystal isn't used. I would rather see it cost 1 green and 3 random energy to cast, make the opponent lose 4 energy right away, and create 1 of each type of energy per turn, but that is just me.

As for the Mind Virus, this card is like a worse version of Greater Techno, because it costs a lot of two different colors of energy rather than just a lot of one color. Note, this is also a card where it isn't a good idea to be aggressive with power level for the same reason it isn't a good idea to buff Greater Techno's stats. Cards exist that easily destroy whatever is in front of this ship, practically guaranteeing that it can hit and make the opponent discard.

That is bad because nobody wants to be on the receiving end of discard, especially when their countermeasures (blockers) are completely useless.

We want to encourage blocking and this does the exact opposite of that.

Mind Virus should have its ability changed to give itself +2/+2 if it successfully hits the opponent or something like that. That would penalize not blocking, but not in a more fun way than making the opponent discard cards if they don't block it.

Right now, it is bad because it is meant to be bad.
PenneyRZ
Kuro

Postby Kuro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 am

Dark Crystal was changed during the big balance update, before that it was a cost 0 action that drained 2 :rl: and generated 1 :ca: 1 :xy: . Since the update it is way better, but still the :ca: :xy: combo is indeed rarely played, and would benefit more from long term energy generation than from one-time effects.
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 am

The next update after the base resistance change is planned to introduce a number of dual energy structures (and triple if needed). I'm surprised to see Mind virus so horribly low on the list, though.

Lesser Nebula Demon is indeed the very new and tiny version of the nebula demon family. The current 'normal' nebula demon used to be called 'lesser' though.

Many cards on that list make sense, they're either new, or plain bad, but some entries need help. I don't want to see legends that have been in the game for so long ranked so low. Mind virus same deal. I'll have a closer look at this list at a later date, my mind is still with the current update (today or tomorrow, as new changes keep getting added :p ).
SVC - NULLL games.
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 pm

11 cards on that list are multi-colored cards and I think that goes to show that we have been pretty conservative with the power level of multi-color cards on average. There are only 28 multi-colored cards in the game and to have 11 of them be on the least used list seems kinda sad. Well over 1/3 of the list appears in the bottom 1/6th or 1/7th of cards.

If you take out all of the alpha cards, all of the unique cards, all the brand new cards, and all the recently deleted or changed cards off that list, it goes down from 50 cards to 25 with all those gold cards still on it. That puts more than 1/3 of multi-color cards in the bottom 1/10th - 1/13th range. I would hazard a guess we would see a lot of the remaining multi-color cards that we haven't seen yet if we added another 25 new cards to the least used list (again factoring out the stuff I factored out). Probably achieving 2/3 of the multi-color cards in the bottom 1/3 of all cards.

Also, with those same cards factored out and you also factor out all of the multi-color cards the following colors appear on the list with the specified frequency
Red - 1
Green - 0
Blue - 0
Pink - 3
Brown - 6
Purple - 4
Teal - 1
Gold - 0
Artifact - 1

Cross referencing with my previous analysis, almost all of the cards on the list fall into colors at the extremes of the played percentages. Purple and Pink are both in the top 3 colors for amount played and brown is one of the two least played (maybe even the least played).

It would stand to reason that if brown was the least played color that it would have more cards than usual on that list and it most certainly does. It would also stand to reason that colors that get played most often shouldn't have very many cards on that list, but this isn't true. Apparently when both pink and purple get played, they get played in a highly undiverse way. Out of all the colors that get played, pink and purple seem to be optimizing the most whereas the players of other colors seem more willing to try out all the various cards at least enough to keep those cards off the least played list.

It is also pretty apparent if you look through the list that few to no people want to mitigate damage on their whole force. If you boil down the list of cards as fully as I have so far (multi-colored cards also out) there are a huge preponderance of cards that mitigate damage on that list. Eight cards out of that least played 26 are cards that mitigate damage as all that they really do of note. If you consider EMP to be a damage mitigation card that number rises to 9/26 or more than 1/3.

You could almost go as far as saying that the list of the least played cards could be renamed to a list of multi-colored cards plus a list of damage mitigation cards. To get off the list you just have to have to be a single colored offensive card and you are good. Such a statement would be largely true.

In any event, I will address this last statement more fully soon-ish in regards to how to make damage mitigation worth playing and how to make multi-colored decks worth playing. I will point out before I do, though, that there have been recent calls to nerf what are possibly the two best multi-color lands and that this is completely opposite of what the problem is.
PenneyRZ
Kuro

Postby Kuro » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 am

Greywing, could you provide the full list of the cards sorted by use, please ?

In this 50 least used list, too much cards are either new, recently changed or unique/legendary, studying the whole list would really be more interesting.
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:40 am

That's the plan, but i need to write some code first to automate that. The above list was done manually and took a bit of time.
SVC - NULLL games.
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm

That was quick ;D

1 : Mind Virus : 4
2 : 1st Moon of Xyth : 4
3 : Lesser Nebula Demon : 8
4 : Unstable Freighter : 8
5 : Greater Fusion Demon : 17
6 : Greater Chaos Demon : 25
7 : Recall : 28
8 : Eaxiltrix Open Gate : 33
9 : Dark Crystal : 36
10 : 3rd Moon of Xyth : 39
11 : Aladayr Open Gate : 41
12 : Alpha Battleship : 49
13 : Shield Hack : 64
14 : Shield Drone : 69
15 : Grav Fusion Buoy : 76
16 : Flare : 84
17 : Support Spire : 85
18 : Nanobot Leeches : 94
19 : Sensor Cluster : 104
20 : Hydranought : 124
21 : Solar Gate : 124
22 : Nanobot Tower : 127
23 : Assaulter : 140
24 : Mass Regeneration : 142
25 : Lifelink : 146
26 : EM Pulse : 151
27 : Plasma Stream : 151
28 : Alpha Destroyer : 159
29 : Crystal Tree : 164
30 : VoidBringer : 183
31 : Aelynn'Ador : 189
32 : Entropic Rift : 189
33 : Ultranought : 193
34 : Crystalline Fusor : 196
35 : Grav Blind Spot : 197
36 : Flak Turret : 197
37 : Growth Spire : 200
38 : Deflector Field : 211
39 : Control Feedback : 211
40 : Shatter : 211
41 : Flux Fusiongate : 213
42 : Entropic Regeneration : 223
43 : Demonic Rift : 227
44 : Guardian Akata : 227
45 : Tarogi : 230
46 : Terrornought : 234
47 : Shield Phaser : 242
48 : Alpha Fighter : 244
49 : Nanobot Swarm : 248
50 : Battle Queen : 257
51 : Flare Chaser : 268
52 : Fusion Jet : 268
53 : Restoration Field : 268
54 : Plasma Blaster : 269
55 : Sun Spire : 279
56 : Crystal Shield : 280
57 : Alpha Cruiser : 285
58 : Siege Cruiser : 285
59 : Sneak Attack : 286
60 : Techno Assaulter : 289
61 : Crystal Battery : 299
62 : Energize : 304
63 : Fusion Plant : 307
64 : Regrowth : 307
65 : Dark Energy : 318
66 : Infect : 320
67 : Shield Spire : 322
68 : Railgun Turret : 324
69 : Fusion Rift : 348
70 : Lesser Fusion Demon : 353
71 : Troy : 354
72 : Support Carrier : 360
73 : Anti Shield : 361
74 : Armored Growth : 375
75 : Sacrifice : 382
76 : Support Drone : 387
77 : Shield Morph : 389
78 : Hacker Gate : 400
79 : Feedback Link : 403
80 : Obfuscation Tower : 403
81 : Artillery Frigate : 410
82 : Charge : 411
83 : Hivemind Fusor : 412
84 : Salvage Yard : 413
85 : Shield Frigate : 413
86 : Prismatic Spark : 430
87 : Cerberus Drone : 434
88 : Adelan Device : 437
89 : Duel : 443
90 : Prismatic Generator : 450
91 : Relentless Assault : 456
92 : Phoenix : 465
93 : Greater Solar Demon : 471
94 : Greater Dark Demon : 483
95 : Crystal Aura : 485
96 : Salvager : 490
97 : Battle Carrier : 490
98 : Clone : 492
99 : Data Feedback : 499
100 : Torpedo : 500
101 : Fortify : 505
102 : Fuel Tanker : 537
103 : Vulture : 546
104 : Neyon'Moru : 551
105 : Antisolar Plant : 555
106 : Lightning Arc : 576
107 : Greater Rift Demon : 583
108 : Nulll Void : 585
109 : Grav Wave Farm : 586
110 : Mutating Vector : 589
111 : Shard Storm : 590
112 : Attack Barrier : 597
113 : Chyriax : 608
114 : Fusion Demon : 610
115 : Pulsar Class : 642
116 : Artillery Turret : 646
117 : Mutate : 651
118 : Oppressor : 659
119 : Grav Current Buoy : 661
120 : Gravitational Rift : 666
121 : Wave Morpholith : 667
122 : Crystal Cloud : 669
123 : Adaptomorph : 674
124 : Morpholith : 703
125 : Freighter : 711
126 : Solarfusor : 716
127 : Technospire : 720
128 : Technomancer : 721
129 : Grasper Morph : 724
130 : Lost Carrier : 725
131 : Fusion Bolt : 727
132 : Battlecruiser : 727
133 : Grav Flux Amplifier : 729
134 : Mind Wipe : 736
135 : Artillery Cruiser : 742
136 : Antimatter Plant : 742
137 : Venom : 750
138 : Entropy Node : 755
139 : Grav Crystal : 760
140 : Entromorph : 760
141 : Black Channeler : 761
142 : Hammerhead : 762
143 : Drone Carrier : 766
144 : Cargoship : 784
145 : Fusion Drain : 794
146 : Solar Rift : 806
147 : Hydramorph : 807
148 : Greater Grav Demon : 810
149 : Energy Leech : 841
150 : Nanobot Carrier : 849
151 : Nebula Scout : 864
152 : Entropic Siphon : 865
153 : Techno Architect : 878
154 : Repair : 880
155 : Breaker Class : 897
156 : Slave Spire : 923
157 : Dimensional Link : 932
158 : Thunder Shard : 956
159 : Ambush : 957
160 : Shield Transfer : 971
161 : Flare Spire : 1002
162 : White Channeler : 1003
163 : Shield Channel : 1012
164 : Assault Dorgan : 1032
165 : Nebula Shard : 1038
166 : Solar Harvester : 1050
167 : Chain Reaction : 1052
168 : Gravitational Buoy : 1059
169 : Spectralis Core : 1062
170 : Dark Rift : 1090
171 : Grav Wave Hub : 1095
172 : Shielding Relic : 1101
173 : Weaken : 1106
174 : Prismatic Demon : 1108
175 : Disrupt : 1111
176 : Solar Tree : 1128
177 : Rift Demon : 1136
178 : Dark Energy Tower : 1142
179 : Solar Demon : 1148
180 : Fusion Phaser : 1153
181 : Titan Shield : 1186
182 : Cruise Missile : 1210
183 : Overseer : 1220
184 : Dreadnought : 1230
185 : Wave Convertor : 1235
186 : Guardian : 1244
187 : Fusion Spire : 1245
188 : Darkwing : 1258
189 : Assault : 1266
190 : Virus Spire : 1266
191 : Sabotage : 1268
192 : Techno Scan : 1295
193 : Shard Tree : 1307
194 : Antimatter Storage : 1325
195 : Grav Demon : 1348
196 : Space Warp : 1377
197 : Chainguns : 1380
198 : Greater Prismatic Demon : 1385
199 : Solar Refractor : 1398
200 : Solar Plant : 1401
201 : Negator : 1446
202 : Virus Barrier : 1455
203 : Shatterer : 1467
204 : Technogate : 1490
205 : Berserker : 1506
206 : Fusion Furnace : 1530
207 : Entropic Monolith : 1551
208 : Towering Crystal : 1568
209 : Shimmering Ghost : 1588
210 : Dark Demon : 1600
211 : Energy Shell : 1621
212 : Crystal Dorgan : 1663
213 : Shield Bastion : 1668
214 : Ethereal Fighter : 1668
215 : Battery : 1688
216 : Leech Hive : 1689
217 : Exion'Exus : 1702
218 : Ancient Convertor : 1710
219 : Lesser Solar Demon : 1713
220 : Lesser Chaos Demon : 1733
221 : Vector : 1737
222 : Dark Fusor : 1739
223 : Decay Fusor : 1747
224 : Prismatic Spire : 1752
225 : Radar Silhouette : 1808
226 : Tarynn'Ixia : 1819
227 : Thunder Mage : 1824
228 : Dark Fission Vault : 1845
229 : Mind Morpholith : 1850
230 : Combat Support : 1875
231 : Enslaved Soldier : 1911
232 : Fusion Monolith : 1943
233 : Ancient Torpedo : 1946
234 : Drone Bomber : 1947
235 : Crystal Nagato : 1963
236 : Akata : 1976
237 : Nebula Spire : 2029
238 : Echo Image : 2033
239 : Ruby Xyloxi : 2042
240 : Hiraga : 2047
241 : Terror Mage : 2066
242 : Plasma Screen : 2069
243 : Recall Gate : 2087
244 : Antifusor : 2096
245 : Nebular Rift : 2129
246 : Elemental Techno Crystal : 2170
247 : Power Plant : 2171
248 : Antimatter Bomb : 2231
249 : Dimensional Sail : 2286
250 : Data Node : 2326
251 : Mind Hack : 2391
252 : Emerald Xyloxi : 2412
253 : Sapphire Xyloxi : 2440
254 : Mirror Shield : 2453
255 : Devourer : 2453
256 : Derelict Battleship : 2495
257 : Abomination : 2497
258 : Solar Citadel : 2527
259 : Nebula Demon : 2541
260 : Technosavant : 2580
261 : Firewing : 2594
262 : Nebula Harvester : 2654
263 : Scanner Ghost : 2706
264 : Nebular Flux Driver : 2717
265 : Combat Node : 2730
266 : Data Cube : 2854
267 : Dark Obelisk : 2857
268 : Lesser Rift : 2911
269 : Wild Berserker : 2995
270 : Entropic Link : 3059
271 : Nagato : 3130
272 : Entropic Channeler : 3192
273 : Greater Nebula Demon : 3217
274 : Elemental Spark : 3295
275 : Data Echo : 3440
276 : Technowall : 3458
277 : Energy Burst : 3486
278 : Obscure Megalith : 3645
279 : Nebular Guard Tower : 3661
280 : Rift Echogate : 3752
281 : Energy Rift : 3813
282 : Dimensional Rift : 3874
283 : Techno Quasar : 3900
284 : Thogrom Bomber : 3913
285 : Trasher : 3915
286 : Soldier Drone : 4320
287 : Elemental Rift : 4604
288 : Prismatic Crystal : 5058
289 : Fusion Capacitor : 5152
290 : Greater Techno Demon : 5585
291 : Techno Demon : 5806
292 : Lost Mine : 6052
293 : Grand Technolith : 6695
294 : Relic Fighter : 6970
295 : Spark : 7293
296 : Data Crystal : 7428
297 : Ghost Ship : 10936

Total cards : 390647

I'll place these on a page, part of the HD Spectrum info pages sooner or later. I should also have new stats from the 30/10 to 08/11 period later today.
SVC - NULLL games.
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

new stats from 30/10 to 08/11

2400 decks, 1240 wins and 1160 losses

most used race in decks : number of wins and number of losses with these decks.

HU : 170 losses and 111 wins      11.7% of all games, 39.5% winrate
CA : 101 losses and 88 wins         07.9% of all games, 46.6% winrate
XY : 121 losses and 152 wins      11.4% of all games, 55.7% winrate
CC : 124 losses and 167 wins      12.1% of all games, 57.4% winrate
RV : 122 losses and 97 wins         09.1% of all games, 44.3% winrate
MT : 136 losses and 192 wins      13.7% of all games, 58.5% winrate
TM : 195 losses and 221 wins      17.3% of all games, 53.1% winrate
RD : 102 losses and 82 wins         07.7% of all games, 44.6% winrate
AR : 89 losses and 130 wins         09.1% of all games, 59.4% winrate

usages % from previous batch of stats
HU = 9.25% (+26%)
CA = 8.45% (-6.5%)
XY = 12.62% (-9.7%)
CC = 14% (-13.6%)
RV = 5.78% (+57%)
MT = 13.3% (+3%)
TM = 17.82% (-3%)
RD = 13.13% (-41.4%)
AR = 5.66% (+61%)

winrate % from previous batch of stats
HU - 39.48% (no change)
CA - 47.45% (-1.7%)
XY - 46.82% (+19%)
CC - 59.67% (-3.8%)
RV - 45.66% (-3%)
MT - 58.30% (+0.3%)
TM - 55.32% (-4%)
RD - 48.28% (-7.6%)
AR - 45.84% (+30%)

Good to see a usage boost for HU and RV, while the drop for CA and RD is troublesome. The boost in artifact decks is probably related to artifact carrier being the 2nd most used carrier in the card stats below.

-------------------

Card usages stats :

1 : 3rd Moon of Xyth : 2
2 : Alpha Battleship : 3
3 : Aladayr Open Gate : 3
4 : Support Spire : 4
5 : Recall : 6
6 : 4th Moon of Xyth : 6
7 : Shield Hack : 6
8 : Entropic Regeneration : 8
9 : Growth Spire : 8
10 : Greater Chaos Demon : 8
11 : 1st Moon of Xyth : 9
12 : Alpha Fighter : 10
13 : Flux Fusiongate : 11
14 : Grav Fusion Buoy : 13
15 : Lesser Fusion Demon : 14
16 : Flare : 15
17 : Alpha Cruiser : 15
18 : Mind Virus : 18
19 : VoidBringer : 19
20 : Crystal Battery : 19
21 : Plasma Stream : 20
22 : Hacker Gate : 21
23 : Dark Crystal : 23
24 : Crystalline Fusor : 23
25 : EM Pulse : 24
26 : Feedback Link : 26
27 : Greater Dark Demon : 28
28 : Sensor Cluster : 29
29 : Charge : 30
30 : Lifelink : 36
31 : Crystal Shield : 36
32 : Infect : 41
33 : Grav Blind Spot : 41
34 : Fusion Rift : 42
35 : Shield Drone : 44
36 : Flak Turret : 44
37 : Unstable Freighter : 45
38 : Energize : 47
39 : Sneak Attack : 48
40 : Shield Morph : 49
41 : Armored Growth : 49
42 : Hivemind Fusor : 50
43 : Nulll Void : 53
44 : Solar Gate : 53
45 : Shield Frigate : 54
46 : Attack Barrier : 54
47 : Shield Spire : 54
48 : Black Channeler : 54
49 : Data Feedback : 56
50 : Shield Phaser : 56
51 : Greater Rift Demon : 57
52 : Fusion Plant : 57
53 : Greater Fusion Demon : 58
54 : Plasma Blaster : 60
55 : Lesser Nebula Demon : 60
56 : Prismatic Generator : 64
57 : Restoration Field : 64
58 : Entropic Rift : 65
59 : Mutating Vector : 66
60 : Lightning Arc : 67
61 : Anti Shield : 67
62 : Shard Storm : 68
63 : Battle Queen : 68
64 : Solar Demon : 68
65 : Support Drone : 69
66 : Shatter : 71
67 : Solar Tree : 71
68 : Duel : 76
69 : Dark Energy : 76
70 : Eaxiltrix Open Gate : 76
71 : Entropy Node : 77
72 : Fusion Demon : 77
73 : Cerberus Drone : 77
74 : Artillery Frigate : 78
75 : Mutate : 78
76 : Lesser Solar Demon : 79
77 : Dimensional Link : 79
78 : Sun Spire : 80
79 : Mass Regeneration : 81
80 : Grav Demon : 85
81 : Aelynn'Ador : 88
82 : White Channeler : 89
83 : Oppressor : 89
84 : Crystal Aura : 90
85 : Railgun Turret : 90
86 : Support Carrier : 92
87 : Nanobot Leeches : 93
88 : Relentless Assault : 93
89 : Towering Crystal : 95
90 : Chyriax : 95
91 : Crystal Cloud : 98
92 : Solar Rift : 99
93 : Nanobot Tower : 100
94 : Regrowth : 101
95 : Hydranought : 102
96 : Torpedo : 105
97 : Fuel Tanker : 107
98 : Hydramorph : 108
99 : Pulsar Class : 109
100 : Siege Cruiser : 112
101 : Rift Demon : 114
102 : Thunder Shard : 116
103 : Assaulter : 117
104 : Neyon'Moru : 121
105 : Adelan Device : 122
106 : Shard Tree : 123
107 : Fortify : 125
108 : Greater Solar Demon : 127
109 : Salvage Yard : 127
110 : Space Warp : 128
111 : Grav Current Buoy : 129
112 : Dark Demon : 131
113 : Guardian Akata : 136
114 : Nanobot Swarm : 137
115 : Vulture : 137
116 : Tarogi : 140
117 : Cargoship : 142
118 : Ultranought : 145
119 : Nebula Scout : 147
120 : Clone : 148
121 : Obfuscation Tower : 149
122 : Fusion Jet : 155
123 : Phoenix : 157
124 : Solarfusor : 160
125 : Dark Rift : 160
126 : Fusion Spire : 163
127 : Weaken : 165
128 : Mind Wipe : 167
129 : Prismatic Demon : 168
130 : Crystal Dorgan : 168
131 : Greater Prismatic Demon : 169
132 : Shielding Relic : 170
133 : Berserker : 172
134 : Prismatic Spark : 173
135 : Techno Assaulter : 174
136 : Lesser Rift : 176
137 : Repair : 182
138 : Control Feedback : 184
139 : Adaptomorph : 187
140 : Energy Shell : 188
141 : Terrornought : 192
142 : Virus Barrier : 193
143 : Antisolar Plant : 195
144 : Crystal Nagato : 195
145 : Artillery Cruiser : 198
146 : Shield Transfer : 199
147 : Antimatter Plant : 199
148 : Fusion Phaser : 201
149 : Titan Shield : 205
150 : Freighter : 206
151 : Fusion Monolith : 207
152 : Crystal Tree : 209
153 : Emerald Xyloxi : 214
154 : Flare Chaser : 221
155 : Technomancer : 224
156 : Sapphire Xyloxi : 227
157 : Ruby Xyloxi : 227
158 : Grav Wave Farm : 231
159 : Battle Carrier : 234
160 : Grasper Morph : 236
161 : Deflector Field : 236
162 : Nebula Spire : 236
163 : Artillery Turret : 237
164 : Fusion Bolt : 238
165 : Grav Flux Amplifier : 239
166 : Cruise Missile : 241
167 : Combat Node : 244
168 : Fusion Furnace : 245
169 : Techno Scan : 249
170 : Sabotage : 253
171 : Ancient Convertor : 256
172 : Lesser Chaos Demon : 260
173 : Guardian : 261
174 : Thunder Mage : 261
175 : Decay Fusor : 263
176 : Solar Plant : 268
177 : Wave Morpholith : 275
178 : Battlecruiser : 278
179 : Technospire : 279
180 : Entromorph : 281
181 : Darkwing : 284
182 : Gravitational Rift : 285
183 : Nebula Harvester : 287
184 : Hammerhead : 287
185 : Venom : 288
186 : Nebular Flux Driver : 289
187 : Breaker Class : 292
188 : Antimatter Storage : 292
189 : Elemental Spark : 297
190 : Shield Channel : 297
191 : Fusion Drain : 300
192 : Antimatter Bomb : 304
193 : Ancient Torpedo : 306
194 : Sacrifice : 307
195 : Nanobot Carrier : 308
196 : Energy Leech : 309
197 : Negator : 313
198 : Dimensional Sail : 315
199 : Energy Rift : 317
200 : Grav Wave Hub : 322
201 : Greater Grav Demon : 327
202 : Virus Spire : 329
203 : Nebula Shard : 333
204 : Tarynn'Ixia : 336
205 : Plasma Screen : 342
206 : Chainguns : 347
207 : Recall Gate : 347
208 : Salvager : 349
209 : Dark Energy Tower : 354
210 : Overseer : 356
211 : Exion'Exus : 361
212 : Enslaved Soldier : 362
213 : Antifusor : 362
214 : Dark Fission Vault : 365
215 : Radar Silhouette : 369
216 : Nebular Rift : 369
217 : Demonic Rift : 370
218 : Slave Spire : 371
219 : Morpholith : 381
220 : Assault Dorgan : 382
221 : Technogate : 382
222 : Drone Bomber : 386
223 : Grav Crystal : 390
224 : Entropic Siphon : 390
225 : Nebula Demon : 393
226 : Gravitational Buoy : 404
227 : Echo Image : 405
228 : Data Node : 407
229 : Dark Fusor : 408
230 : Mirror Shield : 412
231 : Flare Spire : 418
232 : Ethereal Fighter : 424
233 : Vector : 426
234 : Dreadnought : 433
235 : Technosavant : 436
236 : Wave Convertor : 457
237 : Troy : 465
238 : Entropic Monolith : 470
239 : Assault : 479
240 : Obscure Megalith : 488
241 : Wild Berserker : 499
242 : Mind Morpholith : 519
243 : Spectralis Core : 535
244 : Power Plant : 549
245 : Drone Carrier : 567
246 : Devourer : 582
247 : Greater Nebula Demon : 583
248 : Prismatic Crystal : 584
249 : Shatterer : 588
250 : Elemental Rift : 601
251 : Solar Refractor : 617
252 : Dark Obelisk : 622
253 : Akata : 631
254 : Data Cube : 635
255 : Shield Bastion : 642
256 : Disrupt : 644
257 : Nagato : 655
258 : Mind Hack : 656
259 : Hiraga : 670
260 : Thogrom Bomber : 678
261 : Rift Echogate : 683
262 : Shimmering Ghost : 708
263 : Solar Harvester : 712
264 : Energy Burst : 713
265 : Prismatic Spire : 720
266 : Techno Architect : 730
267 : Firewing : 772
268 : Soldier Drone : 781
269 : Solar Citadel : 797
270 : Terror Mage : 802
271 : Ambush : 855
272 : Entropic Channeler : 885
273 : Greater Techno Demon : 898
274 : Battery : 913
275 : Lost Carrier : 946
276 : Trasher : 970
277 : Nebular Guard Tower : 998
278 : Data Echo : 1004
279 : Leech Hive : 1013
280 : Derelict Battleship : 1015
281 : Scanner Ghost : 1027
282 : Techno Demon : 1040
283 : Chain Reaction : 1168
284 : Abomination : 1180
285 : Entropic Link : 1207
286 : Techno Quasar : 1225
287 : Ghost Ship : 1253
288 : Grand Technolith : 1288
289 : Fusion Capacitor : 1306
290 : Technowall : 1320
291 : Relic Fighter : 1363
292 : Lost Mine : 1458
293 : Combat Support : 1475
294 : Dimensional Rift : 1523
295 : Spark : 1928
296 : Elemental Techno Crystal : 1984
297 : Data Crystal : 2273

Total cards : 95387 (39.74 per deck)
SVC - NULLL games.
Kuro

Postby Kuro » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Food for thought !
PenneyRZ

Postby PenneyRZ » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:56 pm

A couple things I wanted to point out:

The stats were not the easiest to decipher. It would have been easier with a format like this

Old% - Change% - New%

or

Old% - New% (change%)

You kinda have to jump all over the place the way it is now in order to digest the data.

Also, I am kinda glad to see that people are showing a lot of interest in red with the recent changes. Most of the changed cards are getting played in large numbers.

Not all, though. I was hoping to see some usage out of Vulture, but still nobody is using it. I guess the 2/20 is turning people off.

Nobody really seems to be playing a version of Red Control right now. All the red cards that are at the top of the usage list are things like Firewing, Nagato, Vector, etc.

I am pretty sad to see Mind Hack and Disrupt rated as highly as they are. I understand why they are, but I don't think it makes the game more enjoyable for anyone.

It is kinda weird for me to see Data Node with such a high usage % as well.

It is a little surprising to see Thunder Shard with as low a usage% as it has because it is extremely good against some of the cards with the greatest usage% like Spark and Relic Fighter.
PenneyRZ

Return to “Hidden Dimensions”