Formulas for decent multi-race decks

Talk about anything regarding the Hidden Dimensions core game and HD Spectrum.
PenneyRZ

Re: Formulas for decent multi-race decks

Postby PenneyRZ » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Ask admin.
PenneyRZ
Greywing

Postby Greywing » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Stats : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=411

For HD:X i do plan to automate stats gathering and processing. I'll also gather some stats for single player games.
SVC - NULLL games.
Found a bug or have a question? PM me or post on the forum.
Wv_Hawk_vW

Postby Wv_Hawk_vW » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 pm

those stats are 4 months old, like i said earlier, the only stats i could find are outdated.

of course, i suppose they can work as the latest update is even older than the stats are...
My skype is helix.cipher if anyone decides they want to contact me or do a sci-fi RP or something.

I am a blast from the past who is rising from the ashes like a phoenix!

Please donate money to Greywing.
DEEP SPACE

Postby DEEP SPACE » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Wv_Hawk_vW wrote:those stats are 4 months old, like i said earlier, the only stats i could find are outdated.

of course, i suppose they can work as the latest update is even older than the stats are...

I don't know if there are outdated. XY: the best; MT: #@?!&; and Lost mine is still overused.
:rl: DEEP SPACE :rl:
The Spectralis core.
Now in an Arcane Voidsplitter.
In other words: DEEP SPACE TO THE MAX POWER!

My image collection - My game profile
bombo89

Postby bombo89 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Here is a little attack drain deck i came up to when trying to create a deck that would deal direct damage to enemy base while keeping his ships at bay.

Ships (22)
4xVenom(HU)
4xThogrom Bomber(CA)
3xGuardian Akata(HU/CA)
3xDarkwing(CA/HU)
2xTroy(HU)
1xTarynn'lxia(CA)
1xPhoenix(HU)
4xNanobot Leeches(RV)

Structures (10)
4xAntisolar Plant(HU/CA)
4xSolarfusor(CA/HU)
2xAntifusor(CA)

Actions (8)
2xBattery(HU)
4xNanobot Swarm(RV)
2xChain Reaction(AR)

Base Energy = RV

This deck is a bit slower and requires some dual cards, but it was tested against AI and human opponents and it is quite capable of dealing with many types of threats out there. You can easily bring the attack from your opponents largest ships to 0 and hit his base with Thogrom Bombers. It is a bit dependent of Thogrom Bombers, but that's where Phoenix and Tarynn'lxia comes in. Guardian Akatas are here to help your bombers last longer and to pump up those Nanobot Leeches. Let's say you have 2 Guardian akatas and 1 Nanobot Leech. In 2 turns you have a 3/32 Leach ready to suck out attack and defense from enemy ships. Darkwings can also help lowering the attack and kill some smaller ships. Venoms don't need any special explanation. I put 2 Troys in in case you need some protection for your base while draining attack from bigger ships or searching for openings to attack your opponent. There are only 2 instakills(chain reactions) because you want your opponents field full of 0 attack ships so you can lock him down and bomb him. You can add some Lost Mines in case you are going against MT and their Entropic Channelers. Some Torpedoes might be added too in case your enemy have some base repairing or ship damaging structures. Shipyards should be ignored because you can lower fighters attack and simply bomb in front of their fighters. The deck is still quite new so any changes and suggestions are welcome.

Return to “Hidden Dimensions”