Hidden Dimensions : Xyth, also known as HD Xyth or HD:X, is a collectible cards game set in a science-fiction environment, more precisely, in the Xyth galaxy. The cards represent ships, structures and actions, giving players the means to duel their opponents.
There are 8 sets of cards in the game, representing the 8 alien races in the Xyth galaxy as well as a smaller set of relic & artifact cards. Each race has its own type of energy, which is needed to play cards of that race.
HD Xyth is the third game in the Hidden Dimensions series, greatly increasing the number of cards available in-game as well as adding several new gameplay modes and storyline campaigns.
HD Xyth was released on 9 november 2012 on the NULLL Games website. The standalone version was released on 2 december 2012.
Latest version : V 2.015 (17 april 2013). Read the latest patchnotes.
For the list of all versions so far, visit the NULLL forum.
There's also a HD Xyth version which you can download and install on your computer (Windows and Mac only).
Click here to download (31.7 MB) (V 2.015)
This download contains an installer which will install the game on your computer. If you already have an older version of the game installed, this installer will automatically replace the old version.
Savegames from any flash version of HX Xyth are compatible with this installed version, for info on where savegames are located and how to copy savegames from one site to another, visit this page.
To run this version of the game, you need to have Adobe AIR installed, which can be downloaded for free here.
- 479 cards to collect, each card is available in 4 upgrade levels
- Quick fight vs the computer : single duel, marathon, survival & guardian gameplay modes
- Campaign mode : 9 storyline campaigns featuring the 8 main races in Xyth and a bonus artifact campaign
- Multiplayer : ranked and open pvp
- Wars : team up with other players to fight for your favorite race
- Laboratory : merge cards to create upgraded or dual color cards
- Challenge builder : create challenges for other players, including custom cards
- Campaign builder : create and upload your own campaigns
- 114 achievements : complete achievements to win cards
- Daily slots, card trader & challenge : check back every day to complete your card collection
The game comes with a tutorial and an in-game help section. The complete manual is also available on the wiki. Click here to read the game manual.
There are 114 achievements to be unlocked in-game. Each unlocked achievement will present the player with a small set of cards from which one card can be chosen as reward.
Additional Links & Info
Pages on the NULLL forum :
HD Xyth forum.